GM Eco Press iron on HTV is a soft and eco-friendly polyurethane which is great for t-shirts and other garments. Excellent for intricate and small cuts / lettering.
- Can be cut on any digital plotter cutter – Cricut / Silhouette / Brother Etc
- High elasticity and strong adhesive.
- Easy cut and weed.
- Ideal for small lettering or intricate cuts.
- Superb wash durability.
- Can be tumble dried on a low setting and ironed inside out.
- Suitable for cotton, polyester, mixtures of polyester/cotton and polyester/acrylic or similar textiles
- Cut your text or design in reverse and weed out excess film.
- Suitable for use on children’s clothing.
- Does not contain animal products.
- Recyclable release liner.
- Plastic free packaging.
- EN71 Certified.
- CPSIA Certified.
Heat Press Application Information
150 Degrees C – 5 seconds
140 Degrees C – 8 Seconds
130 Degrees C – 10 Seconds
120 Degrees C – 15 Seconds
Press using a medium / firm pressure with a heat press
Clear Liner can be removed whilst warm (Not hot)
Domestic Iron Application Information
Ensure the garment is on a hard flat surface and iron over the garment to remove any creases and residual moisture (Do not use Steam)
Place the design onto the garment as required
With the iron set to Cotton setting (No Steam) firmly press the iron onto the design for 5 seconds
Carefully remove the clear liner from the design
Then using silicone paper / baking paper cover over the design and iron for 1 second increments until the design is firmly pressed.